In light of COVID-19 safety protocols and Tulsa’s current high virus rate, Circle Cinema has adopted some stringent guidelines for facility rentals until further notice:
- Our smallest auditorium, Screen 4, is the only indoor space available for rental. It may be used for a private film screening, not a social event.
- Attendees are limited to 10 or fewer adults. We are not able to accommodate youth groups.
- No outside food or beverage can be brought in. Concession items (popcorn, candy, soft drinks) may be pre-ordered for attendees and will be provided inside the room for pick up.
- Circle Cinema’s Code of Conduct requires that attendees wear face masks while inside our building. When concessions are being consumed, masks may be raised or lowered briefly while seated in the auditorium.
- Use of Screen 4 would be limited to an afternoon or early evening for up to two hours and must be reserved with payment in advance. Holiday periods of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, are not available.
For rental inquiries and more info, please call our business office at 918.585.3456 or email Stephanie@circlecinema.com.